Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Apron Mania!

I love aprons and I am a firm believer that you cannot have enough of them floating around your house. One day you may need a simple half apron as you brown chicken for piccata or another day you may need an apron to hold scissors as you sew. Whatever the reason, they are as diverse as the people that wear them. This year for Christmas I sewed aprons for Mom and Meg (and 2 for myself) and they turned out better than my little novice sized skill set could've hoped.


The solid orange and yellow lemon aprons in the picture above are the "Granny's Clothespin" aprons from the book One Yard Wonders. The blue apron with pears and apples is the "Kitschy Kitchen" apron from One Yard Wonders and the Asian print trimmed in orange is from the Amy Butler book In Stitches.

No comments: