Friday, September 10, 2010

Etsy Love - House Shoes

I love Etsy and I spend too much time browsing through all of the things that are offered on that site. With that said, I bought the fabric for these shoes from a vendor in Boston on Etsy. I loved the unique utility of the prints but didn't know what to do with them. The other day I was catching up on one of my favorite craft blogs and they had found this pattern for mary jane slippers from take a guess...a vendor on etsy. I promptly went after the pattern and sewed these up in no time. They take 2 fat quarters with a little left over and I used 2 vintage buttons from my Aunt's stash. They are bright and fun and make me smile when I look at them. Hooray for Etsy and all the crafty people that put their ideas and goods up for sale :)







No comments: