Here is a dress I finished this week. I had to beg my husband to take 'normal' photos in which he doesn't use trick angles to make me look like a) Amazon woman, or b) a midget. This dress is Simplicity 2473, one of those Project Runway patterns. The pattern is very simple to make. I got crazy and used all French seams, even the cap sleeves. It was tricky but doable. Instead of using any of the belt options, I cut out 2 extra front midriff pieces, sewed them together and turned them for a faux belt. The buckle is a vintage find that I have had for a long time. The fabric is from Obi's in Lancaster. It is a reproduction feed sack print. I also added piping at the neck. My one beef with this pattern is that the skirt is a wee bit short. It hits a little above the knee, and that was using a very narrow hem. If I make it again, I will add an inch or two when cutting.