Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mirror

Long ago, I picked up this mirror at a yard sale for about $2. It has been hauled around and never really found a home, although Rachel would have gladly stolen it taken it off my hands. For some reason I still cannot ascertain, I painted it this weird, chocolatey brown color...which made it look like it was made out of Hershey's milk chocolate. Then it basically sat atop our dresser for the next several years. After painting my kitchen I decided that the mirror needed to make a comeback, so I painted it with white enamel. It is now hanging in the dining area and I am glad it finally found a home!

1 comment:

Phillip and Rachel said...

I'm really mad that I didn't steal that when I had the chance...it looks spectacular in your kitchen! It reminds me of something you could by in Anthro for major $.