Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Vogue 8701


The truth is, I finished this dress over a month ago. Or two. I saw the pattern on Pinterest in an adorable green plaid. Yes, I said adorable and plaid in the same sentence. Plaid is not usually my bag, but this one I love. However, I couldn't find any like it. Not knowing how the pattern would turn out anyway, I used some fabric leftover from another dress I made a while back. I am happy with how it turned out! The raglan sleeves were a bit tricky, but in the end they look nice inside and out. It is not exactly the most comfortable dress ever, due to the way it sits on my shoulders, but I love it. The back is a V, as you can see. And I can officially install zippers without an increase in blood pressure!


4 comments:

Phillip and Rachel said...

You are adorable and your dress is too. You even got an 'awwwww' from Phil :)

Anonymous said...

:)

Trish D said...

That turned out really nicely - you are one chic mama!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trish!