Several months ago I spotted this gem on the curb. I took it home and have been working here and there to fix it up since. Here are the 'before' pictures:
It needed a little TLC and a lot of glue. Fortunately most of the missing pieces were in the attic. I re-wallpapered, fixed all the shingles, painted the outside, and added accessories. I printed out clipart from the internet and modge-podged them in for furniture that won't get lost. In the room with the rocking chair, I stenciled the floor. The dollhouse has officially been moved in to, and my daughter and I have made tiny quilts and pillows since. Her dolls seem quite happy with their new digs and it has already entertained her for hours!